Mostrando los 2 resultados
Sabre Ranger M2M
Características Wideye guardabosques M2M red (utilizando el servicio BGAN M2M)
Wideye Ranger M2M Network Features (Using the BGAN M2M Service)
- It is a high-speed, real-time Ethernet port to the Internet mag glass for any TCP-IP/Serial M2M, SCADA device.
- Support Serial devices with RS232 (DB9) at 9600 bps with a direct cable connection.
- The connection is always live 24 hours a day 7 days a week from most locations on the globe.
- Can use special BGAN M2M service with that does not charge for overhead networking costs.
- BGAN M2M service only bills for the meaningful data transferred through the terminal, and not for overhead, connection charges, or any data not from the attached equipment or client network.
- Global Coverage – Equipment can be located anywhere without notification to Ground Control.
- Ubiquitous Global Network – Use the same service provider (Ground Control) for all remote locations.
- When a critical issue arises, having broadband 384/240 Kbps (Down/Up) communication speeds are available.
- Latency – 800 to 1500 ms on average (Standard BGAN Latency).
- The data connection is open, and stays alive. No wake-up operation needed to transmit/receive.
- It is secure from hackers when powerful firewall rules are in place or using a private network.
- Hughes 9502 may be configured to operate with standard BGAN and BGAN Link Service. more info